YRBiz Roadmap to Recovery: The Free Workshops You Need!
A year ago, a global pandemic likely wouldn’t have cracked anyone’s list of top 25 things that could threaten a business. Fast forward and it’s the number one issue many companies are dealing with today. Along with reduced business, consumer patterns have changed and continue to evolve as we learn to live in these unprecedented times.
The Newmarket Chamber has partnered with the Regional Municipality of York and the Vaughan Chamber to launch a free online business information series. Designed to provide practical insights and strategies, join YRBiz for virtual workshops, resources and networks to get your business back to profitability.
Mental Wellness & the Workplace
Friday, September 25th from 9:30-10:30 am on Zoom
Join us for this special YRBiz event
happening Friday, September 25th, from 9:30-10:30 am, when we focus on issues and resources related to small business owners for tackling mental wellness in the workplace during the recovery. You will:
• Hear insights from the Hon. Michael Tibollo, MPP for Vaughan-Woodbridge and Associate Minister for Mental Health and Addictions
• Learn about the Mental Wellness Toolkit for Employers, a free resources from the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
• Get an update from the Chamber Group Insurance Plan about plan benefits to support mental wellness
• Get an up-to-date list of the many free resources that are available to business owners to support mental wellness for themselves as well as their employees
- The Hon. Michael Tibollo, Associate Minister for Mental Health and Addictions, MPP for Vaughan-Woodbridge
- Ashley Challinor, Vice President of Policy, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Chelsea Dell, Benefits Consultant, Norbram Group Insurance Benefits Inc.
This one-hour online session will provide you with business ideas, insights and inspiration to help you navigate challenging times.
Upcoming YRBiz Topics:
- REGISTER: Thursday, October 1st, noon- 1 pm on Zoom, Accessing International Markets During COVID-19
- REGISTER: Thursday, October 29, noon – 1:00 pm on Zoom, Harnessing Digital Technologies to Grow Your Business
Missed one of our previous workshops? Watch them here!